1 - 4 lb. boneless pork shoulder roast
3 Tbsp Cuban Pork & Chicken Seasoning Blend
¼ cup orange juice
2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
1. Combine and add all ingredients to your crockpot and set to cook for 5- 6 hours.
2. Remove any fatty pieces and shred meat with 2 forks right in the crockpot.
3. Serve over rice or on toasted buns with your favorite coleslaw. Serves 8.
1. Add the pork broth to a small pot. Cook to reduce on the stovetop over medium low heat uncovered until desired consistency. Pour back over your pulled pork and mix to combine.
2. Top with Chimichurri Sauce (click here to see recipe).
* When making a sample size seasoning package use half the of the ingredients and follow the same directions.
* Great as a dry rub.